Available Job Listings
Certified Financial Planner
Positions open in the following cities:
Silver Spring, MD
St Louis, MO
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Clara, CA
National recognized Registered Investment Advisor firm who manages over $16 Billion is seeking skilled Certified Financial Planners to join their firm.
Leads are generated for you! We attracting more new clients and assets every day — hundreds of people call us each week, having heard of us through our weekly radio and TV shows, media interviews, and through our New York Times bestselling books. These callers are seeking our help in these challenging times.
We’re looking for talented professionals who want to serve the client’s best interests using our proven approach. By working with us, you can enjoy greater career success than you ever thought possible — we can provide you with all the clients you can handle, as well as the services, systems, and support you need. It goes without saying that our investment management is everything you’d want it to be.
WHAT YOU NEED
Successful candidates will have at least five years of experience working directly with consumers, turning them into clients by analyzing their needs, developing and presenting recommendations, and maintaining effective relationships to help them achieve their goals. Candidates must have a clean compliance record, the Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 and insurance licenses, and ideally at least one professional designation. CFP Preferred. For more information, contact Paul Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 850 5952.
Managing Director – Los Angeles, CA
Person will represent the company and solicit to Financial Advisors//Broker/Dealers for the purpose of promoting and selling firms SMA accounts primarily in the Wells Fargo, RBC, and Raymond James channel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Product Distribution to maintain and further develop an assigned sales territory. Territory will be California, Arizona, Colorado and Texas.
- Communicates regularly with Financial Advisors by personal visits and phone/email to familiarize them with firms SMA account offerings.
- Activities include existing client group sales/wholesaler meetings, public seminars with clients, one-on-one sales activities and client service/admin group presentations.
- Prepares and delivers product presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Represents firms investment products at industry conferences and meetings.
- Works effectively with internal staff, including operations and product management, to promote the success of the products and investment vehicles.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of ten years prior financial wholesaling sales experience
- FINRA Series 65 license required.
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written), selling and closing skills, particularly in a consultative, relationship manner, required.
Frequent travel required.
Compensation will consist of base plus bonus, benefits and travel expenses. Firm is willing to pay for the best candidates. This role has the potential to make unlimited income. For additional information, please contact Paul Tracey at 619 850 5952 or email@example.com
Director of Research – Morristown,NJ
Registered Investment Advisor with over $2B AUM that provides wealth management and investment consulting services for high net worth families, single family offices. The Director position reports to and supports the Chief Investment Officer and works closely with the Investment Committee to determine investment philosophy and outlook.
- Serve as the Chief Investment Officer’s “right hand” as it relates to asset allocation, portfolio construction, and investment due diligence
- Lead manager due diligence process and associated internal/external meetings.
- Contribute to Investment Committee discussions and come prepared with necessary supporting materials.
- Utilize proprietary research software to facilitate ongoing qualitative and quantitative due diligence of various investment strategies.
- Monitor investment performance results on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Frequently liaise with Relationship Management teams to provide regular updates on portfolio investments in advance of client/prospect meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and CAIA/CFA designation with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Deep knowledge of financial markets, economics, and the investment industry.
- Strong organizational, time management and written/oral communication skills.
- Process-driven and proactive attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience writing thought papers, macro commentary, extensive due diligence reports, etc.
- Ability to read and understand operational and legal components of investment due diligence
- Experience with direct and illiquid investment opportunities.
Compensation will consist of salary, bonus and excellent benefits. Compensation will be around $225K first year, could be more or less depending on experience. For more information contact Paul Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 850 5952.
Regional Vice President – Baltimore, MD and New York, NY
Registered Investment Advisor firm is looking for RVP. The RVP will be responsible for working a discount brokerage referral program which provide access to High Net Worth clients.
Essential Job Functions for the RVP will include:
- Wholesaling and develop relationships with advisors
- Educate advisors on firm’s philosophy
- Growing and cultivating the assigned territory
- Service High Net Worth Clients
- Assist and monitor clients complex financial goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of successful sales experience in the financial services industry
- Series 65 or Series 66 license required unless candidate has CFP
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planning) designation preferred
Very competitive compensation structure – salary and bonus with potential to earn unlimited income. For more information, contact Paul Tracey at 619 850 5952 or email@example.com
Certified Financial Planners – CFP’s
Nation’s most recognized RIA firm, managing over $20 Billion are currently looking for CFP’s nationwide.
The CFP works directly with clients to develop and implement complex financial strategies. Duties Include –
- Service high net worth clients
- Assist in the creation, execution and management of complex financial plans
- Increases market share in their local distribution channel
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Series 65
- 10 years financial services experience including direct sales with investment clients
- Solid knowledge and ability to present complex financial topics to clients
- Bachelor’s degree
For more information, contact Paul Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 850 5952.
Financial Advisors - Nationwide
RIA Growth is representing multiple Registered Investment Advisor firms who are seeking Financial Advisors with book of business. If you’re at a wirehouse and want 40% to 90% payout, warm qualified leads and potential equity, an RIA could be a great opportunity for your career. Positions open nationwide.
Send us your resume
If you would like to be considered for one of the positions we currently have available, fill out the form below and send us your resume. We will get back to you if you are a candidate for one of our job listings.